• Is responsible for monitoring market trends & competition in his/her market segment.
• Proposes marketing mix strategy (pricing, services etc) to the Sales Director
• Presents regional annual sales forecast to the Sales Director
• Implements the annual sales forecast that concerns his/her market segment and monitors volume/income in order to achieve his/her sales targets.
• Implements activities of the annual promotion plan in his/her market segment
• Is responsible for key accounts (appointed by the Sales Director) and all other existing and potential customers in his/her market segment.
• Is responsible for negotiation and contracting with customers in his/her market segment
• Maintains and expands public relations of the hotel in his/her market segment
• Is responsible for the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction in his/her market segment.
• Cooperates with other departments.
• Has at least 3 years experience a similar position in a hotel
• Degree in Management and/or tourism
• Is fluent in English
• Knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset
• Has knowledge of the touristic market
• Has good knowledge of the online market
• Is PC literate and has worked with PMS systems
• Has a drivers license
• Is able to travel
The company offers:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Bonus Schemes
Please send CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org